Need PTO new user help and can't get it
I am a Proseries User who is (was) planning to use PTO for a few returns this year that aren't covered under my Proseries package. A few frustrations and issues getting up and running:
- The EFIN process was arduous and frustrating. I think I am somehow through this, but I am not sure how to verify if this is complete.
- Chat doesn't work and the phone support (I finally found a phone number after calling my ProAdvisor help line) at 800-200-7599 hung up on me without connecting me. It seems like my customer account number isn't recognized. I'm using my Intuit number that is connected to my Quickbooks and ProSeries subscriptions, as I'm not aware of any new CAN. Any suggestions?
- Am I crazy or does this product lack any field-level help? Any suggestions for a little support on 1065s? I only do a few a year, so I'm reliant on a little help here and there.
- I'd like to convert the ProSeries 2015 returns I am planning to do in PTO, but I'm not seeing how to do this. Any leads here?
- Is it just me, or does this product really stink. Feel free to tell me I'm wrong and I just need to give it time, but my first impressions are really poor.