How do I download and install Lacerte Updates?
- Downloading updates using the In-Product Lacerte Updates Utility.
- Download updates using the Lacerte Web Setup Utility.
- Use the Update Scheduler to schedule automatic downloads.
You can see in the updates dialog box which part of the program is being updated by clicking Version Info.
Download updates from within Lacerte:
- Click on the Clients tab (to view the list of your clients).
- Click on Tools.
- Select Lacerte Updates.
- Click Update to begin downloading the available updates. (If updates are available.)
NOTE: To view information on what is the update addresses, click the link in the Lacerte Updates dialog box
The program will then download the updates and you will be prompted when they are ready to be installed.
- Click Yes to close Lacerte and install the changes.
When the installation is complete, the program will automatically launch. If you have a standalone license, the program updates are now installed and your program is up to date.
- If you have a network license and you installed the program to a shared network path, the next time each workstation opens the program, they will see a message prompting them to install the updates.
- If you have the network license and you installed the program standalone on each of the workstations, you will need to repeat steps 1 - 4 above to update all of the workstations.
Update the program through Lacerte Websetup:
- Close all opened programs.
- Click on Start.
- Click on Programs.
- Select the Lacerte folder.
- Double-click on the Lacerte Web Setup for the the tax year you want to update. (For the 2017 Lacerte Tax program, double-click on 2017 Lacerte Web Setup.)
- Click Next on the Welcome window.
- Select the Programs you want to update:
- Lacerte Tax,
- Lacerte Tax Planner.
- Click Next.
- Select the States and Modules to update from the Select States window.
- Click Next.
- Review your settings.
- Press Install to begin installation.
- Press the Launch button to start the program.
Schedule automatic update downloads with the Update Scheduler:
- Program Freezes or Stops When Downloading Updates
- "Operation Timed Out - Error Downloading File" Downloading The Lacerte Program or Updates
- Install Lacerte Tax with a Standalone License
- Installing Lacerte Tax with a Network License