How do I report/enter NJ Wages if they are greater than Federal?

Solution Description
When the Taxpayer is a full year NJ resident, and NJ wages are higher than the other state and Federal wages, the amount will need to be entered in, State Wages if different. 
  1. Go to Screen 10, Wages, Salaries, Tips.
  2. Click on the W-2 or Add from the left navigation panel.
  3. Enter the information as reported on the W-2 for the Federal and other states (if applicable).
Note: Do NOT use the source column.
  1. Scroll down to the State and Local section.
  2. Enter the NJ amount in, (16) State wages, if different.
Note: Do NOT use the source column.

This will print the amount from box 16 (step 5) on the NJ-1040, line 14.