Tax Year 2018 Filing Deadlines:
- S-Corporate: returns remain the same, March 15 (fiscal year - 15th day of the 3rd month following the close of the fiscal year).
- Partnerships: are now due March 15 (fiscal year - 15th day of the 3rd month following the close of the fiscal year).
- C Corporations: are now due April 15 (fiscal year - 15th day of 4th month following the close of the fiscal year). See Special Rule for C Corps with fiscal years ending on June 30th, below.
- Form 114 (FBAR): returns are now due April 15 (same as Individual). Form 114 will be automatically extended for 6 months, for a final deadline of October 15.
- Fiduciary: returns will remain the same, April 15 (extensions until September 30th).
Due Dates on Extension:
Please review the extension form instructions for each applicable module. These may differ depending on each filing scenario.
Tax Year 2018 Due Date:
For Tax Year 2018 Individual tax returns are due by April 15.
Prior Year Proforma'ed Returns:
When prior year files are transferred, some form sets will show the old due date for the returns. Once the return is opened and then saved, the due date for the return will correct itself.
Special Rule for C Corporations with Fiscal Years Ending on June 30:
These amendments shall apply to returns for taxable years beginning after December 31, 2015. Please see page 41 of House Bill H.R. 3236 for details.