How can I check what version of Lacerte I have installed?
Follow these steps to view the version installed from the Lacerte Updates window:
- From the Clients tab view in Lacerte, click the Tools dropdown menu located at the top of the screen.
- Select Lacerte Updates.
- Click the Version Info.
This will show a list of modules and versions currently installed:
- The Lacerte Module column displays the tax modules you currently have installed.
- The Version column displays the modules current version.
- The Status column displays the date the update was made available for download.
- Click Cancel to close the window.
Follow these steps to view the version installed from the Technical Support Information window:
- Press the F10 key on your keyboard. This will open the Technical Support Information window.
- Click the Versions tab.