How can I print the E-Organizer after the client has filled it out?
- Open the E-Organizer from the email.
- Click the E-organizer link on the left side of the Contents screen.
- Click Print at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the items to Print then click Print Selected or click Print All.
- Open the E-Organizer received from the taxpayer.
- Click Print.
- A window will appear that to choose which pages to print. By default, all pages applicable to print will be checked with a green mark. Pages with a red X will not print.
Note: You can also Select All or Select None. Additional printer settings can be found by click the Settings button.
- Click OK to finish printing.
Print E-organizer After it Has Been Imported:
- Open the E-Organizer received from the taxpayer again.
- It will prompt to clear data already imported, click Yes.
- Click Print at the E-organizer window.
- Mark the items to print and click OK.