How do I Print an Organizer to PDF?Solution:
Note- The current year Organizer needs to be accessed from the prior year program. See Accessing the Organizer or E-Organizer for more information.
To print Organizers to PDF:
- Click on the Clients tab (to view a list of your clients).
- Click on Tools.
- Click on Organizer.
- Click on Print Paper Organizer from the left navigation panel.
- Select the type of Organizer you want to print:
- Complete Organizers
- Condensed Organizers (Note- This option is not available in the Fiduciary module.)
- Partial Organizers
- Blank Organizers
- Highlight the clients under the Available Clients section. (To highlight multiple clients, hold down the Ctrl key and select the applicable clients.)
- Click on Add. (This will move the highlighted clients from the Available Clients section to the Selected Clients section.)
- Click on Print.
*Note- If this is your first time printing organizers for this year, you will be asked to if you want to set your Organizer Options. Click yes to set your Organizer Options. In the Organizer Options, select the pages you want to include with the organizer.
- Suppress omits the page from the Organizer even if the clients prior year tax return requires information from this page.
- Force prints the page even if the clients prior year tax return did not require information from this page.
- When Applicable prints the page only if the clients prior year tax return requires information from this page.
- Select the desired Document Options and Organizer Print Options.
- Click OK.
- Uncheck the box, Printer and check the box, File (PDF) in the Print Settings window.
- Click OK.
- Choose the location to save this PDF file. (e.g: Desktop, My Documents, or other directory.)
- Navigate to the directory you saved the PDF to and open to view the PDF.
If you need to email the PDF to a client, create a new e-mail message and attach the PDF to the e-mail or see Creating and E-mailing a Password Protected PDF for an Organizer.