Export to PDF
- Export the summary of the tax plan to a PDF to view and/or print.
- Enter specific notes for any tax plan.
- Diagnostic messages can be viewed to show any problems with the imported data.
- Up to 3 different cases over 3 years for a total of 9 scenarios. Customize each scenario to help plan and analyze the tax adjustment.
- Calculations are based on actual current and future federal tax reform rates. Not just rough estimates.
- Tax plans prepopulate based on the client’s 2017 tax return data.
- Filing status cannot be changed in a tax plan.
- Number of dependents cannot be changed in a tax plan.
- Rental Income cannot be entered/changed in a tax plan.
- State tax plans are not supported at this time.
- For a demonstration of the Tax Planner, watch this video.
- Feedback for the Tax Planner can be submitted via the Send Feedback link in the top right of the Tax Planner window.
- This article will be updated periodically. If you’d like to get updates and information on Tax Planner, please follow our announcement page from the Live Community. Click here to view the announcement page.
Related Topics:How to create a Tax Plan in PTO?
Export Tax Plan to PDF
How to enter QBI Deduction in a PTO Tax Plan
Frequently Asked Questions - ProConnect Tax Online Tax Planner