Modules Accepted for Conversion:
- Individual (1040)
- Partnership (1065)
- Corporation (1120)
- S Corporation (1120S)
Back up clients in UltraTax:Calculate all clients and remove locks and passwords before beginning the backup process.
NOTE: If you use UltraTax Fixed Asset CS, be sure that you can open the Fixed Asset software and view the client asset data at the machine where you will be performing the backup, otherwise the asset data may not be included with the backup!
- Create a new folder on your C: drive named ConversionData before you begin the backup process (e.g., C:\ConversionData).
- Open UltraTax.
- On the File menu, click Backup...
- In the Backup window, clear the box for Exclude clients unchanged since their last backup in the bottom left corner.
- Press and hold [Ctrl], click each client you want, then click Select -> - OR - Click Select All >> to select all clients.
- Click Modify Backup Location.
- In the Modify Location dialog box, set your target directory to C:\ConversionData.
- Click OK.
- Click Backup to begin the backup process.
- An additional file is also needed from the data folder. Open the UltraTax install directory (e.g., C:\WinCSI) and navigate to the UT17DATA folder.
- Find the file CltList.WT7, right-click on it and choose Copy.
- Browse to the C:\ConversionData folder, right-click in an empty space and choose Paste.