Various printing errors have been reported when using TY18 ProSeries. Please follow the steps below based on your Windows operating system:
Rename and reinstall the 32 bit folder:
- Close the program.
- Open the File Explorer and navigate to C:\ProWin18.
- Right click on 32Bit and Select Rename.
- Change the name to 32BitOLD.
- Log in to ProConnect.Intuit.com.
- Select to install ProSeries 2018.
Windows 7 and 8.1 with 32 bit:
Uninstall all unused formsets from the ProSeries program, especially 1040NR:
- Close ProSeries.
- Select Start, and Control Panel.
- Under programs, select Uninstall a Program.
- Select ProSeries 2018.
- Select the specific formset you want to uninstall.